No Account needed to checkout with PayPal
  • I have a client that is using PayPal for their store and he brought up a good point that I thought should be addressed. When checking out, the initial checkout page has a payment dropdown for the user to choose their payment type. I'm guessing this populates with the payment options we chose in the admin. Since my client is using his PayPal account, the only option listed is PayPal. We think it's possible for an end user to see this and think they have to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction - not realizing they can use their credit or debit card without having a PayPal account.

Would it be possible to add some sort of description next to this payment type on the checkout page? For the time being, I have added the following to the ShoppingCart.html page:

*Please note when checking out that PayPal is the merchant we use to recieve payment for your orders. You do not have to have a PayPal account to complete your order. You may use Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, or your Debit Card on the final page of checkout.

Thanks!

Copyright © 2014 LightCMS® Content Management System LightCMS is a product of NetSuite